Software Support Specialist
The Vedas Group are delighted to announce that we are recruiting.
Position: Software Support Specialist
Salary: £22,000 p.a..
A leading innovative East Lancashire technology company has a rare and prestigious vacancy for a Software Support Specialist.
This full-time permanent role offers Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm working hours but they will consider applicants who prefer a different working pattern as some customers are international.
As a progressive company, remote working is a possibility as the company ethos means roles, responsibilities and goals are clear enough so that you can get on with your work without having to be in constant communication.
- Have a super friendly, approachable manner.
- Be able to communicate reasonably complex concepts in a simple, straightforward way.
- Always be searching for clarity and simplicity.
- Know how to troubleshoot - focusing on facts, testing hypotheses, and be methodical.
- Be wary of confirmation bias.
- Have the technical background (be technically minded) or have natural ability to pick up and understand a new SaaS product.
Preferably (but not essential), you will:
- Have worked in a similar role. Know some basic programming/web development.
What's in it for me?
- A competitive salary.
- A great team.
- They're a business that believes in finding great people, giving them clear goals, and letting them get on with the job.
Shortlisting: If you are shortlisted for this position we will contact you within 5 working days of your application.
Register: View all the latest jobs on our website. Register in just a few clicks. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn for instant job alerts. Search 'The Vedas Group’
Apply for Software Support Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly