Mobile IT Support Technician
An opportunity has arisen for a Mobile IT Support Technician to join Dataspire and be based at our offices in Manchester. The role will involve extensive travel when required to provide support to Dataspire Managed Service customers in schools throughout the North West of England. Transport and a clean driving licence is essential for this role.
Dataspire Solutions Ltd is an established Managed Service provider for the education sector based in the North West but operating successfully all across the UK. Built on values of high levels of innovation, technical expertise, industry best practices, customer satisfaction and flexibility they are a quickly developing company with a proud reputation. The company is a fertile environment for development for their employees within all aspects of their operations.
As a Mobile IT Support Technician your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Assist the Service Desk with the delivery of ICT managed support services.
- Resolve service calls as directed by the Service Desk.
- Provide school-based users with technical assistance and report service issues in accordance with the Service Desk policies.
- Provide on-site technical cover where directed by the Service Desk and/or Managed Services operations.
- Provide high-quality customer service and promote the company’s reputation.
- Assist with project work as directed by the Technical Operations department.
An ideal Mobile IT Support Technician will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Microsoft Server Technologies
- Active Directory
- General PC hardware maintenance
- Apple Mac
- Mobile device management
- ITIL Service Desk operations
Experience of working in educational environments is desirable but not essential.
Continuous training and opportunities to progress within the company will be provided.
In return for this you will receive a salary of between £20,000 and £22,000 plus car allowance dependent upon experience.
For an opportunity to apply for this position please submit your CV and covering letter online and quote the words: Mobile Tech in the e-mail subject.
Please note that any successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS check for this position. We can only accept applications from persons authorised to work within the UK.
recruitx ref: 53231540 / INDMP