Motor Claims Handler
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Motor Claims Handler to join Crusader Assistance based in Middlesex.
Crusader Assistance, part of Slater and Gordon Solutions are a successful claims management company that that has been in the industry for 20 years. Acting as a liaison between client's and insurers to minimize the inconvenience a motor claim can cause. We aim to provide our brokers and client’s the best possible claims solutions and services.
Crusader are looking for someone to join their First Notification Loss team to be a Claims Handler at the first stage of the motor claims process. The role will involve taking down details of the claim from the client and essentially complete a claim form over the phone, and then provide advice based on the information provided.
As a Motor Claims Handler your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Taking incoming calls to take a full report of a clients motor claim.
- Based on the information taken advise if the claim is likely to be fault or non-fault.
- Based on the information given advise what the client what is and is not covered.
- Offer and up sell the service of our hire car companies and panel solicitors and advise of repair methods.
- Give a high level of customer service.
- Detailed and correct data entry.
- Offering the client advice, informing the client of the best claims solution.
- Meeting performance related targets in relation to call statistics, call audits and hire and personal injury referrals.
- There is the potential to earn bonus based on hire and personal injury referral’s providing the minimum targets are met.
An ideal Motor Claims Handler will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Well-articulated and well-spoken to manage conversations over the phone.
- Candidates should be customer focused.
- Prove successful sales experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written to customer and colleagues
- Driving experience is an advantage.
Your working hours will be:
- Shifts covering 0800 – 2000 Monday to Friday.
- Plus 1 in 4 Saturdays working; 0900 – 16.00.
- Flexibility to work bank holidays, 09.00 – 16.00 as over time
In return for this you will receive a salary of £16,000 basic with OTE of £26,000.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53261040 / INDHP