Our client manufactures and installs different types of primary and secondary steelwork for clients around the UK. The company has grown within the last few years and are continually looking for aspiring individuals to join their dynamic team.
For this particular role, our client is looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious person to fulfil the role of welder/fabricator.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- MIG Welding, General fabrication, preparing metal for machine assembly.
- Set up and operate fabricating machines such as Press Brake, Guillotine, Laser cutter and Drill to bend, cut, punch or otherwise form and assemble metal components.
- Study engineering drawings to determine materials requirements and task sequences.
- Responsible for adhering to Health and Safety standards and Policy.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven fabrication competency skills and certification (NVQ or similar qualification)
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines.
- Forklift truck qualification/licence desirable
Hours: 39 Hours, Monday-Friday
Salary: Dependant on experience
If you feel that you meet the requirements that our client is looking for, then please send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.