Customer Service Representative
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Representative to join Crusader Assistance based in Middlesex.
Crusader Assistance, part of Slater and Gordon Solutions are a successful claims management company that that has been in the industry for 20 years. Acting as a liaison between client's and insurers to minimize the inconvenience a motor claim can cause. We aim to provide our brokers and client’s the best possible claims solutions and services.
Crusader are looking for someone to join their Customer Service Team to offer advice and assistance during claims process.
As a Customer Service Representative your duties and responsibilities will be:
- The first point of call for both private and commercial vehicle policy holders
- Taking incoming calls from customers and suppliers.
- Making outgoing calls to client’s and insurers.
- Updating client’s with the progress of a claim
- Providing clients with understanding and advising them of the best claims solution
- Working proactively to get motor claims settled as quickly as possible for our client’s.
An ideal Customer Service Representative will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Candidates must be customer focused putting the needs of the customer first.
- Candidates should be enthusiastic, self- motivated and hard working.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook preferred.
- Experience of face to face or telephone customer service is an advantage as is experience of working in a call centre.
- Claims experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
Your working hours will be:
- Average 39 hours per week including 1in 4 Saturdays. .
- A rotational shift pattern between the hours of 0900-17.30 and 10.30 - 1900 Monday – Friday
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 0900 - 1300.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £16,000 basic with OTE of £22,000.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53261122 / INDLP