New opportunity not to be missed! Cotteswold Dairy has an exciting opportunity for a Transport Supervisor to join the growing team based in Tewkesbury. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary. The Transport Supervisor working hours are a Monday to Friday, on a rota basis and every other Saturday (when a Saturday is worked you will be given a day off in the week).
Established in 1938, Cotteswold Dairy is one of the UK’s leading independent, family-owned dairies. We support local farmers and communities by delivering the freshest, finest quality products and first class customer service. Due to the company’s family values and business ethos, we were delighted to be announced as the Family Business of the Year at the Food and Farming Business Awards 2015 at the House of Commons.
The Transport Supervisor Role
Reporting to the Fleet Logistics Manager, the main roles and responsibilities for this role include:
- Covering multiple roles within the Haulage Department including Banksmen and Shunter Drivers
- Oversee and coordinate work in the Yard
- Completing paperwork and administration as and when required, including the production of maps for new drivers and/or new rounds
- Help produce staff rota’s and ensure they are being maintained
- Provide on call cover whilst on the rota between 2 am and 1 pm
The Transport Supervisor Requirements
- Possess a UK/EU Class 1, HGV driving licence
- Positive attitude possessing high levels of commitment and motivation
- Flexibility in order to cover amar variety of roles and work a range of shifts
- A strong communicator able to foster and maintain excellent working relationships
- Possess the ability to work with minimal supervision and taking responsibility for organising workloads
- Innovative and forward looking, seeking ways to constantly improve
- Happy to work long shifts with early starts
We are committed to training and giving you the skills and abilities to carry out your role, providing progression and opportunities, allowing you to build a long term relationship with the Company.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Cotteswold Dairy is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Transport Supervisor – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading independent, family-owned dairies.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Apply for Transport Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly