Multimedia / Graphic Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multimedia / Graphic Designer to join Corin based in Cirencester, Gloucestershire.
Corin is a global leader in orthopaedic innovation, specialising in the design, development and manufacture of a wide range of cutting edge artificial implant solutions for hip, knee and ankle replacement. Founded in Cirencester in the UK in 1985, our products are now distributed globally through subsidiaries in the USA, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Germany, Austria and Italy, as well as through an extensive distributor network across Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
The Multimedia / Graphic Designer will be responsible for creative design, animations and artwork within the agreed corporate and brand identities of the Group for all print and visual media including the Group’s website. The post holder will work closely with the Marketing, Events, Product Management and Product Development teams and will be expected to be pro-active in improving the quality and content of Corin sales support literature, training aids and display material.
As a Multimedia / Graphic Designer your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Creative design and artwork for all Corin Group marketing collaterals including, but not limited to literature, exhibition and display graphics, advertising materials etc
- Managing the full range of print and production functions
- Cost-effective sourcing and buying of print services
- Production and distribution of all print and visual media
- Working closely with Product Management and Development in the production of 3D rendered images and animations
- Film editing
- Assist with the development of a new Corin website and the ongoing design, production and enhancements for new features and content
- Assist with the development of Corin’s suite of internal and external iPad Apps
An ideal Multimedia / Graphic Designer must be creative individuals with excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail. Good team working abilities are required alongside effective planning and organisational skills:
- Have a creative flare and the desire to evolve of marketing collaterals through new multimedia technologies
- Have strong graphic design/multimedia experience
- Be happy working in a small, fast moving team
- Have excellent flare and enthusiasm
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be a self-starter, managing own workload and deadlines
- Be confident in presenting ideas and designs to internal staff
Essential skills include:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- 3DS Studio Max
- Adobe Premier
Desirable skills include:
- Adobe Macromedia Flash
- ios development
- HTML and CSS experience
In return for this you will receive a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53261002 / INDMP
Apply for Multimedia / Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly