Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Buyer to join the team in Rotherham. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Buyer to join their expanding purchasing department. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast, dynamic and exciting environment working under the Group Purchasing Manager.
What are the responsibilities of the Buyer?
- Building and maintaining a strong network
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Work closely with all of the departments within the group of companies
- Sourcing and arranging deliveries of parts and machinery
What skills do I need to have to become a Buyer?
- Strong negotiator
- Confident and persuasive approach
- The ability to build and maintain productive relationships with suppliers
- Thrive from working in a fast paced environment
- Enjoys being hands on and in a strategic role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to develop your career as a Buyer.
Apply for Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly