Customer Services Assistant
Please include a covering letter confirming why you would be suitable for this role. Application without covering letter will be rejected.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Assistant to join AST (London) Ltd who are the leading Door Entry, Access Control and Gate Automation Specialists based in West London.
You will be joining a small and lively office environment assisting the Customer Service Team with the day to day running of the office providing a high level of customer service at all times. You will need to be fluent in English, able to multitask and work well under pressure and to deadlines.
You will be part of team which is:
- Processing over 200+ jobs per week
- Managing team of 20+ engineers
- Creating various KPI and operational reports on daily basis
As a Customer Service Administrator your duties will include:
- Creating and sending letters to residents advising of new installation of systems and including new fobs/ keys with letters as and when required
- Answering the telephone, dealing with general enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Accurately raising new jobs on the system, checking history of site and providing relevant information to Engineers
- Planning and scheduling engineers dairy
- Completing regular reports for customers and internal use
- Providing administrative support to the Customer Service Supervisor and Senior Management on a day to day basis
Skills and Experiences:
- Strong, professional Customer Service skills
- Exceptional multitasking skills – you will be working on various CRM systems, answering email and telephone enquiries in the same time.
- Confident Telephone Manner
- Good time management
- Fluent English spoken and written is a must
- Be diligent with attention to detail
- Strong Computer skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ Excel/ Outlook essential - Training on the in-house system will be provided.
- Capable of organising and prioritising workloads to meet strict deadlines
- A strong 'can do’ attitude is essential.
- Be flexible.
- Must be good team worker.
The working hours of this role will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:30am – 5:00pm.
AST (London) Ltd is committed to ensuring that it fulfils its obligations to operate fairly, justly and in accordance with the laws. In particular, no employee or potential employee shall be discriminated against on grounds of gender, race or disability. AST (London) Ltd extends the concept of equal opportunity to include discrimination on grounds of religious or political beliefs or sexual orientation.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses that we receive, we are unfortunately no longer able to respond to each application directly or to provide further individual feedback.
We will however contact you should we select you to attend an interview. Should you not receive a reply from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application on this occasion has proved unsuccessful.
recruitx ref: 53260955 / INDLP