Fantastic London based opportunity to help shape the future of the Conservative Party
Executive Officer for Recruitment & Training of Conservative Party Candidates' Team from £26k to £28k p.a. depending on experience
The Executive Officer for Conservative Party Candidates' Team will be part of the experienced / fast-paced team in a frontline political office, approving / selecting candidates at Conservative Campaign Headquarters (CCHQ). Developing candidates' capabilities for further career opportunities, you will work with a range of key Conservative Party stakeholders to:
- organise / manage Parliamentary Assessment Boards for potential candidates
- assist in development / delivery of training courses for approved party candidates
- support management of candidate selection process / candidates' network
- work with senior Party Officers / Assessors / Senior Volunteers / MPs etc.
- deal with enquiries from prospective candidates / administer their applications
- monitor and update Party website and manage mailings to candidates / associations
Our client, the Conservative Party, is a large organisation working and campaigning for a better Britain. Whether supporting Westminster, local constituency associations, local councils, Europe or devolved bodies, by working for the Conservative Party, you can help make a real difference to the quality of public services and living standards in Britain today.
The ideal Executive Officer for Conservative Party Candidates' Team will be highly organised, an efficient administrator with the ability to work both independently and as part of the team. Some interest and/or knowledge of the Conservative Party / politics and the ability to work with volunteers would be to your advantage with additional skills including:
- strong written / verbal communication / interpersonal skills
- ability to deal with key stakeholders within CCHQ and the voluntary Party
- strong IT skills especially Excel / Access / PowerPoint etc.
The role may include a limited amount of weekend work for which time is lieu is given.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Executive Officer (Recruitment / Training) please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262388A.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: executive officer Conservative Party jobs London recruitment training administration politics election campaign HR human resources IT office jobs London jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.