Internal Export Manager - Droitwich
Internal Export Manager
Location: Oak Park, Droitwich, Worcester (WR9 0QZ) with occasional oversees travel
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Perm
Our client is looking to recruit an Internal Export Manager. This role will lead the export sales development by building long-term partnerships with strategic customers and local Management in Europe and the Middle East. Developing an in-depth understanding of their needs while utilising a multi-level approach to protect and grow our clients business which clearly differentiates them over their competitors.
Develop and oversee the implementation of growth strategies and business development plans which covers countries where our client does not have a local presence; but working with General Managers in Europe and the Middle East to ensure they are provided with the support, operationally and logistically , to succeed in their regions.
- Significant experience in a broad & complex export sales environment
- Ability to persuade & influence effectively and promote our client, and its various products, to a wide range of potential export customers
- Must be an effective communicator and team player with the interpersonal skills to manage relationships across the Group
- Be able to build strong lasting relationships and credibility with clients at Senior Management and Director Level.
- Must be highly analytical and numerate and have an innate ability to drive business development though informed evaluations
- Must be able to negotiate complex agreements at a senior level
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbally & written, critically the job holder must be able to communicate, engage & present effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to translate & formulate strategic objectives into a 'real world' plan which relates to the goals, expectations and deliverables at the commercial activity face
- Ability to self-manage and plan accordingly to realise a high delivery in term of results
- Third Level Qualification Strong Microsoft and CRM skills
- Waste / Construction sector knowledge & experience
- Technical understanding & awareness
- Product/Brand knowledge
- Flexible approach to work base & international travel
Clean Driving licence essential