We have a new unique opportunity at Hygiene Group Ltd for 2 Hygiene Supervisors to join our team based near Worksop. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis working 37.5 hours per week and will receive a competitive rate of £9.25 per hour.
Established for over 30 years, Hygiene Group Ltd. is the market leader in the supply of specialist cleaning and hygiene support services to the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
With a UK-wide workforce of more than 550 fully trained employees we are large enough to provide a complete cleaning solution whilst still maintaining the core values that have made us the specialist partner of choice to a number of leading food and beverage manufacturers.
About the Hygiene Supervisor Role
Reporting to the Account Manager, and supported by a small team of dedicated personnel the role of the Hygiene Supervisor is to control and monitor the day-to-day cleaning activities within an ambient food factory producing a range of cereal-based products. The role also presents the opportunity for development and the possibility of promotion for the right individual.
Our scope of work across the site covers floors, walls, barriers, fixtures & fittings, ledges, waste & yard areas and also includes product spillages.
What you’ll be doing as our Hygiene Supervisor
Working as a part of the team, your key focus is to ensure that all work is completed to schedule, complies with hygiene, safety and quality requirements and is signed-off accordingly. This includes responsibility to:
- Communicate with key client personnel;
- Ensure that the correct equipment and materials are available;
- Ensure that waste material is correctly disposed of in accordance with the client’s environmental systems;
- Report to the Client any issues that may impact upon the integrity of the clean;
- Ensure that the Hygiene Team are fully trained in relation to health & safety, hygiene and environmental issues.
What we’re looking for in our Hygiene Supervisor
This is a great opportunity for a proactive and effective individual with a robust and professional attitude, a keen eye for detail and working knowledge within the cleaning industry, ideally coupled with experience in a food manufacturing or food retail environment.
Along with a proficiency in people management, particular skills and characteristics required are:
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- a positive and approachable manner
- a high standard of work ethics
- a flexible and adaptable approach to changing client requirements
- a satisfactory ability in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
Hygiene Supervisor – The Conditions
Shift Pattern: Rotating shifts Monday to Friday (1 week: 06.00 – 14.00 hours; 1 week: 14.00– 22.00 hours)
Starting salary: £9.25 per hour
If you would like to join our team as our new Hygiene Supervisor then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Hygiene Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly