Commercial Marketing Executive
Commercial Marketing Executive - Tunbridge Wells
Up to £25,000 + company benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the UKs leading print and digital publishing brands. Trinity Mirror plc is looking for a Commercial Marketing Executive to join their Commercial Marketing team at Trinity Mirror Southern. Do you have a real passion for Marketing and Media and want the opportunity to develop in a leading organisation? Then read on...
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Marketing Executive, you will provide strategic and tactical marketing collateral and analysis, designed to drive commercial growth and audience development for the Trinity Mirror Southern portfolio.
Our Business: Trinity Mirror plc
Trinity Mirror Southern is part of Trinity Mirror plc, the UK's largest national and regional multi media company, employing over 5,000 people across 60 UK locations.
With established and trusted brands within the community, Trinity Mirror Southern serves Kent, Sussex, Essex, Buckinghamshire, West London, Berkshire, Surrey and Hampshire, setting the news agenda, providing sports coverage and representing and championing our towns and cities. We provide our audience with the relevant content they have come to expect, at a time and place that suits their needs as well as providing our clients with a truly unique advertising opportunity.
You'll be raising the profile of our brands across the South East in a creative, modern, remarkable and interesting way that get our brands talked about positively. Ideally, you will be a Marketing or Sales graduate with experience gained in a fast-paced working environment.
Key to the role will be working closely and collaboratively with key partners across the local and regional businesses. You will develop strong relationships with other departments such as advertising sales, creative services, consumer marketing and the other Commercial Marketing representatives around the wider Trinity Mirror Business.
What you'll be doing
In order to success in this role, you will:
- Be creative, innovative modern thinker with positive digital approach and a passion for media
- Proficient with MS Office - Powerpoint, Excel and Word, with strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Self-starter with drive and determination to deliver objectives
- Be highly organised, with excellent planning/organisational skills, proven time management skills and an aptitude for detail
- Excellent PR and communication skills - written and aural to deliver complex ideas and concepts in a clear understandable format at all levels
- Proven track record of building positive relationships at all levels within a complex organisation and to external businesses for the benefit of both parties
- Passionate user of new digital media and technology for example apps, devices, blogs, social platforms
- Commercial aptitude is required
- Experience using Telmar, JICREG, Omniture and Nielson would be advantageous.
What you need to know
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive base salary (depending on experience), 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays, a competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio.
The closing date for this role is 21st December, 2016. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don't delay in submitting your application.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.