Logistics Administrator / Operations Assistant - Distribution
Job Title: Logistics Administrator
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: Friday 2nd December 2016
The company is a global logistics and supply chain company that aims to create a competitive advantage for their customers through a greater choice of products and services, a determined focus on how they can add value and increase efficiency and industry leading standards of SHEQ.
Working closely with the Operations Managers, drivers and the payroll function at their office in Widnes. This is a challenging role which ensures that a first class service is provided to both our internal and external customers. It is essential that you are able to demonstrate high levels of initiative, forward thinking and planning.
- Driver wages checked, administered and file prepared for payroll on time.
- Drivers daily timesheets input into database.
- Produce monthly payroll file along with summary sheets for each driver.
- Reconcile Km's driven each week.
- Raising of invoices.
- Liaise closely with our drivers.
- Collation and input of drivers' expenses.
- Raise purchase orders.
- Administration of drivers working hours including tachograph.
- Ensuring that key performance indicator information is provided on time and in full.
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with internal and external queries.
- All other duties that relate to the efficient running of the administration transport & payroll function between the company and their customer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a relationship builder and a strong communicator.
- Numerate and IT literate.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office systems
- Ability to plan, prioritise, work to deadlines, without supervision and on their own initiative.
- High levels of drive and enthusiasm.
- Attention to detail
- Good motivator and coordinator.
- Good understanding of operations.
- Learns quickly, able to develop a good knowledge of the organisation and its people.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Logistics Assistant, Distribution Assistant, Logistics Coordinator, Warehouse Coordinator, Transport Coordinator, Logistics Supervisor, Warehouse Operations, Transport Supervisor, Logistics Administrator, Stock Control coordinator, Supply Chain coordinator, Business Administration, Office Management, Clerical Assistant may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Logistics Administrator / Operations Assistant - Distribution
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly