Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their friendly team at their Stockport based training centre. This varied role will suit a highly motivated, organised individual who wants to work as part of a close knit team, and provide an opportunity to learn new skills.
Your main role will consist of sales, maintaining and controlling the smooth operation of all sales and administration procedures, course planning and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
The successful applicant should have a sales background and a positive and outgoing attitude. You should have excellent attention to detail, good Maths and English skills, a good level of competence in Microsoft Word and Excel, be able to work to tight deadlines, and use your own initiative.
Experience of working with Quality Management systems or in the Education sector would be a bonus, but not essential. This varied and challenging role in a rapidly growing company will offer the right applicant significant opportunities for career development.
Your role will include:
- Managing Customer Sales (phone, email and face to face) and ensuring an excellent level of service is delivered to customers
- Dealing with customer queries in a timely manner
- Maintaining and organising the Administration and Quality Management Systems
- Course scheduling and allocation of staffing resources
- Organising and compiling reports
- Maintaining the standards and currency of assessment documentation and the certification process
- Processing assessment documentation
- Producing reports for and liaising closely with Directors, Assessors and Managers
- Credit Control and purchase/sales ledger
- Updating of website and general marketing duties
- Administration support for assessors and other staff members
- Other tasks as will be required to assist with the smooth running of the business, such as tea & coffee making, cleaning of communal centre areas.
- Have a minimum of grade C GCSE Maths & English
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be a team player
- Have experience in Sales and/or Administration roles
- Be confident in the use of Microsoft office and good IT skills
- Have a positive and outgoing attitude
Salary dependent on experience
To apply for the Sales Administrator role based in Stockport, please send a copy of your CV and covering note by clicking on the apply link provided on the page.