Year 2 Teacher
Do you have a passion to engage and inspire students?
Are you looking to join a school with a welcoming team and supportive senior leadership? Then we may have the perfect role for you.
We are seeking a year 2 Teacher for a 0.6 role from January 2017. The primary school in Hull currently hosts just over 240 students from the local area, guiding them through the primary stages of education.
* On-site cycle storage & parking
* Enthusiastic & respectful students
* Spacious and modern staff-room
* TA Support
* Extended PPA time
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
* Caring & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Excellent organisational skills
* Experience in Year 2
* The ability to promote effective teaching and learning
* Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
* Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
* Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
* Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for Year 2 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly