Data Manager – Entry / Input Clerk Team Management (AWDO-P2908)
Master Data Manager with advanced SAP and Leadership skills required to manage a team of Data Entry Associates / Input Clerks for a Global Company based Sale, Greater Manchester.
SALARY: Competitive + Car Allowance + Benefits
** Join a Global Company **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: As a successful candidate you will need good Leadership skills and advanced SAP experience with a high level of understanding relating to Data Storage and Data Protection Issues.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Master Data Manager that has advanced SAP and Leadership skills with the ability to manage a team of Data Entry Associates / Input Clerks.
Working as the Master Data Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of Data Entry Associates / Input Clerks with the responsibility of maintaining customer and operational information in SAP. The team will include a billings function where accuracy and attention to detail will be of paramount importance.
As the Master Data Manager you will provide support to the Customer Services team to ensure accurate and efficient input of customer data into SAP. Working in conjunction with customer services, field sales, AR and operations, the focus of the role is to ensure that customer accounts are set up in accordance with the service levels required by the business. It is critical that all accounts have the correct level of pro-active housekeeping to guarantee data integrity. Accuracy and frequency of account billings must also be monitored to avoid invoice queries. People management and team reporting will form an important part of the role.
Your responsibilities as the Master Data Manager will also involve overseeing all new account implementations whilst providing advisory and corrective support to the Company’s personnel with regards to all account queries relating to SAP master data issues.
This position directly manages the people, resources, processes, performance and reporting for the team located at the Shared Services Centre, Manchester. Other responsibilities will include leading process improvements to operating procedures, controls and measures whilst conforming to best practice data management and security.
In this role you will be very much hands on and be able to coach, mentor and support the team to achieve targets and KPIs.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Directly manage a team of Data Entry Associates / Input Clerks and ensure they are responsible for the timely entry and upload of new customers account data on a daily basis in SAP
- Manage the Billings function to ensure accuracy of customer data
- Ensure that the unbilled revenue is kept to a minimum and that the billings cycle is efficiently monitored and improved
- Direct the Billings Team so that invoice queries are handled and managed efficiently to a full resolution.
- Handle all data and account escalations and queries to resolution and tight SLAs
- Focus team on account cleansing to reduce any “revenue loss” opportunities
- All change requests to fully comply to Company standards and data protection
- Oversee quality processes to focus on customer set up accuracy and efficiency
- Audit team workload and output to guarantee quality and master data integrity
- Introduce new processes to improve account accuracy and SAP data input efficiency
- Provide ongoing and structured training to the team
- Become the SAP and customer data domain expert for UK
- Monitoring and measuring performance KPIs at an individual and team level
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience in a fast paced business-to-business service environment
- Experienced in data management, input and control
- High-level understanding of SAP, data storage, input and data protection issues
- Previous experience in a supervisory or management capacity is advantageous
- Focused on customer data handling
- Contract administration
- Handling complex data issues and problems
- Effective background in reporting and data analytics
- Experience working with Enterprise Systems, i.e. Oracle, SAP
- Track record in delivering data efficiency improvement projects
- Proficient in MS Office products (including Visio)
- Expert level in MS Excel usage
- Proficient with computer systems to maintain a current database of accounts
- Able to read, analyse and interpret customer contracts and other documents related to contract administration
- Excellent customer service skills
- Coach and develop team to achieve goals
- Strong analytical skills combined with creative and innovative problem solving skills
- Strong IT skills in SAP, Microsoft Word, Outlook and particularly Excel including V-look ups and pivot tables
- Strong background in data analytics and/or SAP reporting
- Candidates will be required to be CRB / DBS checked, if not already in possession, which the client will arrange
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Leadership and Management Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Sale, Greater Manchester
AWD online operates as an employment agency
Apply for Data Manager – Entry / Input Clerk Team Management (AWDO-P2908)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly