Who are we
Founded in 1992 and with over 700 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London and southern England with a £3.9 billion portfolio of over 6,500 homes, hotels, retail premises and commercial properties.
With an impressive portfolio of award winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London’s leading property developers.
Due to growth we currently have an opportunity for an experienced Site Secretary to join our busy development which is currently under construction in Islington.
As a Site Secretary, you will have an integral role onsite with responsibility for the following:
- Assisting with the preparation, printing and distribution of reports, minutes and file notes
- Maintaining key project information for the site team
- Typing letters, reports and minutes
- Arranging site meetings with the project team and any external clients
- Responsible for ordering stationery and printing materials for site
- Maintaining a diary of the site meeting rooms and booking these out accordingly
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Create and maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Produce and maintain administration templates
- Update the project directory as and when required
- Undertake some reception duties, to include meeting and greeting visitors
- First point of contact regarding any site visits or phone calls
- Assist in issuing the correct information and drawings and packages to subcontractors and the project team.
The ideal Site Secretary
- It is essential that you have experience of providing administrative support on construction sites
- Experience of contract/project administration
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Must have excellent customer facing skills
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Design/Graphic packages, and all Microsoft office applications
- Must have excellent attention to detail
Site Secretary Benefits
- Competitive salary and holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Site Secretary, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
Closing Date – 02/12/16
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.