Bank Reconciliation Clerk
Bank Reconciliation Clerk
Who are we?
Founded in 1992 and with over 700 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London and southern England with a £3.9 billion portfolio of over 6,500 homes, hotels, retail premises and commercial properties.
With an impressive portfolio of award winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London’s leading property developers.
Due to company growth we are currently looking to appoint an experienced Bank Reconciliations Clerk to join a small team of three at our busy head office based in Loughton, Essex.
As a Bank Reconciliations Clerk, you will share responsibility for managing and maintaining approximately 300 bank accounts to ensure the timely production of accurate month end G/L reconciliations and summaries within the monthly reporting timetable. Duties include;
- Daily production and posting of all journal entries in to our accounting system (Coins) using data provided by the bank statements.
- Daily reconciliation of ALL bank statement entries
- Investigation of any "unidentified" banking transactions to include liaising with other departments to enable correct and timely posting of transactions.
- Weekly reconciliation and clearing of suspense accounts
- Dealing with queries from internal and external sources
- Assisting with bank account openings for new companies
- External communication with solicitors to enable correct recording of sales completion funds transfers and associated costs are reported accurately.
- External communication with banks regarding unidentified transactions.
The Ideal Bank Reconciliations Clerk
It is essential that the successful candidate has the following skills and experience;
- Previous Bank Reconciliations experience in a similar role
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work to set deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of Coins accounting software is highly advantageous but not essential.
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Competitive salary and holidays
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Bank Reconciliations Clerk, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
Closing Date – 2nd December
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for Bank Reconciliation Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly