SEN Learning Support Assistant
Nuture and 1:1 Support role in Preston, Supporting KS1- KS4 pupils with challenging Behaviour and complex emtional Needs in Preston - We now urgently require the right person for Immediate Start.
We have an urgent need an Expereienced support assistant who has worked with pupils with complex needs . This position is a full time Temporary post:
This is an excellent opportunity:
To supoport pupils in all subjects and groups of students from all abilities across years 2 - 11:
- To encourage all students to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets.
- To ensure that all students are known by name and that the classroom atmosphere is positive at all times.
- To encourage and foster intellectual curiosity.
- To deal with inappropriate behaviour quickly and effectively according to the school behaviour policy.
- To set appropriate tasks and challenges for homework according to the published timetable, and ensure that it is regularly marked with constructive feedback.
- To keep careful records of student progress in line with departmental and school policy.
In order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
- Hold QTS or equivalent recognised UK teaching qualifications
- Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students
- Be well organised and be able to plan effectively Be adaptable to cope with any situation
The post itself is subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate as well as satisfactory references, and applications from NQTs will be considered.
- If you feel that you have these qualities and that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to Karl Lucas at BESS via our website or contact the office directly by phone for a chat.
- OFFICE: 01772 259966 Mobile: 07507 837 654
- Randstad offers very competitive daily rates of pay (£60-£80 per day) as well as an honest and upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
- We all take great pride in providing a quality service to schools and candidates in the Lancashire area.
- Randstad is an Equal Opportunities Employer we specialise in consistently placing fully qualified Teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and office admin workers into positions within secondary, primary and SEND schools as well as Nursery staff across Lancashire