Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Teacher
Jan 2017 - July 2017
Are you able to motivate children to become confident and independent learners? Are you highly motivated with a commitment to pupil progress? Can you provide children with exciting learning experiences through your deep understanding of the national curriculum? If so, then I need you!
I am currently working with a school in West Bradford who are looking to appoint a Year 5 teacher for two academic terms. It is a larger than average school where everyone works together to inspire and motivate all children through a diverse range of opportunities. You will be part of a supportive team of staff who are focused on ensuring that all learning activities enable all children to make as much progress as possible. You will be involved in developing compassionate individuals who are resilient and optimistic with no limit to their success.
- Friendly and supportive team
- A supportive environment
- Continuous personal development
- Great transport links
You will Need:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Time management skills
- Strong behaviour management
- The ability to build relatiionships and communicate well with all pupils, parents/carers and other professionals
- Planning, preperation and delivery of activities across the curriculum
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons to provide a learning experience in a safe environment.
- To communicate with pupils, parents/carers and other professionals including participating in team meetings, multi-agency meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training.
- To be willing to participate in extra curricular activities
- Assessing pupil progress and highlighting gaps in learning and addressing these
This vacancy is open to experienced teachers and NQTs are also urged to apply. If you feel that you meet the requirements and attributes then please apply with an up to date CV. All applicants are required to have a DBS on the update service or are willing to apply for a new one. Once you have applied I will contact you shortly after to arrange an interview.
I look forward to hearing from you.