Secondary Teaching Assistant - Preston
Randstad Education are currently recruiting for a *Teaching Assistant* to
support secondary classes KS3/KS4 in a school that are based in Preston - Lancashire.
This role is to start immediately and will be on an on-going basis.
This role will be providing general classroom support across the secondary age range, 11 - 16.
As the teaching assistant you will be responsible for working alongside the class teacher ensuring that all students are supported.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers
and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly
twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the
right match for your skills.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who posses the following:
- Be a trained Teaching Assistant to Level 2 or Level 3
- Will use own initiative and be highly motivated
- Experience with Secondary aged children
- Can develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour and an
understanding of how all children learn best
- Have experience with challenging behaviour and be confident with
In reward for our Teaching Assistant's hard work and commitment we provide
competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend
scheme, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and
permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call
facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the
if you would like to be considered for this position please send your CV to Randstad Education - Preston.