Care Assistant/Support Worker
We are looking for full & part time Care Assistant/Support Workers to be available for either/both; day, evening & alternative weekend shifts for one of the largest Home Care Providers in the UK - with over 20 years of experience.
Immediate Interviews - 20+ Vacancies Available
* Ability to want to help others and make a difference to people lives.
* Ability to understand and follow instructions and policies
* Able to take part in training
* Willingness to learn
* Flexible Hours
* Rewarding career
* Free company uniform
* Free company work mobile phone
* Paid mileage
* Paid induction
* Opportunity to complete Level2/Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
* Career Progression within the company
The Successful Care Assistant/Support Worker must have their own transport as you will be traveling from client to client locations. However, walking positions are available in all areas.
Area's include; Tyneside, Walker, Wallsend, North Shields, Whitley Bay, Longbenton, Killingworth, Forest Hall, Benton, Cullercotes, Preston Grange, Marden, New York, Howden and Battle Hill.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the Care and Support Worker/Assistant role, please click 'Apply' now or call us 03300 244919
All suitable applicantsfor this position you will be contacted within the first 48 hours of applying via telephone or email.
Remember to send us your up-to-date contact details!