Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 - KS2 Teacher - South Ockendon
What a great way to start the new year with a fun and exciting new job. Would you like to be part of a growing Primary School who are passionate and committed to supporting the learning and development of teachers and children alike?
This school is based in South Ockendon and shares its grounds with a Nursery and offers plenty of parking space for staff. The school have recently been graded by OFSTED as a "Good" school. The Head Teacher and leadership team encourage a fun and enthusistaic learning evenrionment whilst ensuring the staff work well as a team and are looking for someone to join and support the Year 4 class.
This school is keen to appoint candidates with a proven track record as effective practicioners or NQT's that have achieved highly whilst training. More experienced candidates will have opportunities to be developed to become effecitve middle leaders.
- Plenty of staff parking
- Perkbox - Staff benefits system offering discounts on stores and cinema tickets
- Training and Development CPD
- Dedicated ICT Learning Suite
- Beautiful School Grounds
- Projectors and wireless access
- Fun environment
- Planning, preparation and delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- To provide engaging and interactive lessons
- Attending departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Participating and organising extra curriculum activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Communicating with parent and carers over pupils progression
- PGCE, B Ed, GTP, SCITT and any other qualification that will award QTS
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to promote effective teaching and learnin
- Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
Randstad Education work with over 2000 primary schools in Essex at any time so if this role isn't the right position for you then please contact us to discuss other roles that will be more suitable for you.
Randstad Education also offers a Guaranteed Work Agreement where we will guarantee to pay you for a certain amount of days each week even if you do not work those days.
We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.