Deal Director – Acquisitions
Deal Director – Acquisitions
£Excellent (£100K OTE plus equity participation)
Our client is a small, expanding Private Equity style investment business identifying and making acquisitions, as principal, via an MBI style financing structure of businesses with the scope to be grown significantly and taken to the next level.
They are now seeking to recruit a Deal Director to support their Transaction Manager day-to-day and to play a key role in growing and expanding the investment business.
Our client seeks someone responsible for
- Leading and undertaking the successful completion of MBI structured acquisitions of businesses from the point at which Heads of Terms have been agreed and signed with the relevant vendor.
- Reviewing and advising the Transaction Manager on price and structure in respect of transactions which are not yet agreed but under negotiation with the relevant vendor.
- Prioritising transaction workflows, including Transaction Manager activities, to maximise the volume and value of transactions reaching Heads of Terms and ultimately Completion.
- Supporting the Transaction Manager as appropriate and developing and growing the business generally.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of buyside MBI/MBO or similar M&A transactions, either in a principal, corporate finance advisory or funder capacity.
- Knowledge of buyside issues such as calculations of working capital requirements, business plans, due diligence etc.
- Detailed knowledge of transaction commercial and documentation issues, including Sale & Purchase Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Vendor Loan Note Agreements, Director Service Agreements and Funding documentation, etc.
- Understanding of funding market and lending criteria including asset-based lending, cashflow/acquisition finance and private equity funding structures and related documentation.
- Advanced Excel and financial modelling skills.
- Sound commercial acumen, negotiation, communication and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to: present, proactively network with deal introductions etc. and inspire confidence with putative sellers.
- Deal flow sourcing skills.
- Ideally, relevant accountancy or corporate finance qualification and authorisations.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing and go ahead business which offers the right person significant potential to prosper rapidly.
To apply for the role of Deal Director (Acquisitions), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Deal Director, Acquisition, Acquisition Director, Transaction Support Manager, Merger & Acquisition Manager, Acquisition Manager, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Transaction Support, Corporate Finance, Investment, M&A, Buyside, Sellside, Corporate Finance Advisor, MBI, ABL, MBO, BIMBO.