Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Teacher
Jan 2017 - July2017
Are you able to inspire children through engaging tasks? Are you passionate about taking children's learning further? If so, then I need you!
I am currently working with an OFSTED 'good' school that is larger than average size in Bradford. They are looking to appoint a Year 3 teacher who is confident in the delivery of the Year 3 curriculum. You will be part of staffing team who focus on embedding a broad and balanced curriculum to further improve the levels of progress of all pupils, developing a higher percentage of children working at greater depth. You will also teach children to understand responsibilities and rights and use their voice to express themselves effectively. The school value and celebrate each individual?s successes and ensure safety and well-being. The children are ?nurtured? to independence.
- Friendly and supportive team
- A supportive environment
- Continuous personal development
- Great transport links
You will Need:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Time management skills
- Strong behaviour management
- The ability to build relatiionships and communicate well with all pupils, parents/carers and other professionals
- Planning, preperation and delivery of exciting activities across the curriculum
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons to provide a learning experience in a safe environment.
- To communicate with pupils, parents/carers and other professionals including participating in team meetings, multi-agency meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training.
- To be willing to participate in extra curricular activities
- To raise attainment and provide children with a variety of activities to deepen their knowledge of the curriculum at their level.
This vacancy is open to experienced teachers and NQTs are also urged to apply. If you feel that you meet the requirements and attributes then please apply with an up to date CV. All applicants are required to have a DBS on the update service or are willing to apply for a new one. Once you have applied, I will contact you to arrange an interview.
I look forward to hearing from you.