Key Stage One (KS1) Teacher
KS1 Teacher in Stockport
£110- £130 per day
January 2017 - December 2017.
Are you an experienced Key Stage One Teacher?
Do you have high expectations of children's learning and development?
Are you seeking an opportunity to develop your professional career?
Then we've got the perfect role for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Key Stage One teacher to work in a Year 1 class initially in a Stockport Primary school which is a large 2 form entry Primary school located close to the town centre. The staff are hard working and ensure that every child receives the best possible chance of reaching their potential.
- Ongoing opportunities for CPD and training.
- Caring & dedicated co-workers.
- Comfortable and well equipped staffroom.
- Well resourced learning environment.
We ask that you have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- KS1 experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels.
- Motivation, commitment and flexibility.
- Planning, preparing & delivering of the current KS1 National Curriculum.
- Working as part of a team to ensure maximum progress for all.
- Adhering to school policies and procedures.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of teaching and want to be part of a dynamic team then we would be extremely interested to hear from you. Apply now!
One of the Primary team will contact you to discuss your application in further detail and the next steps.
Apply for Key Stage One (KS1) Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly