Outstanding Lettings Manager / Step-up for top Sales Negotiator
Outstanding Lettings Manager
Victoria, Central London
£24,000 - £30,000 basic. OTE Up to £55,000
Our client is an independent, director led, boutique estate agency who are currently seeking a dynamic, creative and positive individual, to join them as Lettings Manager for their office.
They offer an exciting prospect for the right individual to progress within a creative and non-corporate environment.
As Lettings Manager, you will inspire, coach and motivate a loyal team to build profitable new business and grow our client’s portfolio of properties.
Whilst the Lettings Manager role is a sales role it is essential that the successful candidate is team focused and an effective leader.
You must have at least 3 years of experience in Lettings, ideally with experience in both Property Management and Front-End Sales.
- Maximise the overall income and profitability of the branch
- Recruit, induct, train, manage a lead your own team
- Maintain regular contact with the company’s clients
- Carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner
- Preferably an experienced Branch Manager
- A Senior Sales Negotiator / Experienced Estate Agent who is ready for career progression
- Good at managing, leading and mentoring a team
- Show a proven track record in generating new business
- Have a Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
What's in it for you:
- Progressive Career
- Awards and Incentives
- Uncapped Commission and other bonuses - OTE between £45k - £55k
- Full Training and Development
If you have the relevant skills and experience required (along with a full UK driving licence) and feel that this could be the opportunity that you’ve been searching for, please apply ASAP...
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list*