Graduate Marketing & Brand Assistant
Due to continued growth in the business, we are currently looking for creative and career-driven graduates to join our dynamic Design team at our UK HQ in Chadderton, Greater Manchester.
Ultimate Products Ltd is currently experiencing fantastic success off the back of our branded strategy and has seen turnover rise from £50m to £80m in just 2 years. The forecasted figures show continual increases that are likely to exceed our £100m turnover target in less than 2 years time. As a result the Company is currently on a massive recruitment drive to expand its core departments and support the upcoming business expansion.
With a focus on branded products across 12 different consumer categories including Housewares, Electrical SDA and Audio, we’re dedicated to providing high quality products at competitive prices. Our brand portfolio includes heritage brands such as Beldray and Progress as well as established brands including Russell Hobbs , Salter , Intempo , Disney & Constellation .
As a graduate trainee within our Graduate Development Scheme , you will be given a role-specific personal development plan, regular reviews and feedback, plus one-to-one and group training sessions. Our development scheme has proved very competitive due to the fast rate of progression and excellent salary potential leading to £20k after 18 months. Our graduates play a key part in today’s business and in the development of the company for the future.
Check out our recent interview with the MEN for more information: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/professionals/companys-degree-risk-paid-9859221
As Graduate Marketing and Brand Assistant within the Company, you will support the Studio Manager with the development, completion and integration of all Company marketing requirements as well as the particular demands of each product division. Working as part of a dynamic and talented design team, you will be researching and developing branding and design concepts to suit specific markets.
- Create, manage and present product marketing materials and Company presentational documents such as product offer sheets, brand and range presentations.
- Assist with providing accurate product brochures and quotations to the Sales and Buying teams.
- Manage marketing materials for our transactional websites, iPad presenting software, plus our showroom and exhibition displays.
- Regularly update all social media platforms in line with competitions and aspects relating to the online transactional websites.
- Touch up product images for use on offer sheets and iPad presenting software and creating mock ups for product packaging using Photoshop.
- Assist with presentation layouts and web banners for marketing materials using Indesign and Illustrator.
- Assist the Artwork team with the preparation and checking of packaging copy where required.
If you’re looking to gain hands on experience and dedicated training within the branding, marketing and advertising industries, our entry level graduate roles offer a unique opportunity for practical experience, career progression and professional development .With the opportunity to work alongside some of our most popular brands as well as our most senior members of staff, you will be given excellent training and experience within marketing and creative design.
We look for self-motivated and reliable candidates with:
- Recent degree essential, preferably in Marketing, Brand Advertising, Graphic Design or similar creative specialism.
- Confident Mac User with a good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and the ability to demonstrate skills.
- At least 6 months work experience, preferably in an office environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with good organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and reliable with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Local to the Oldham area or able to commute
Fit our criteria? Apply now!
At Ultimate we strive for success in everything we do and not only meet our customers’ expectations but exceed them. Our continued success is down to the efforts of our dedicated team and we are always looking for new team members with an equal desire to succeed and progress their careers. Our Graduate Development Scheme offers a unique opportunity for graduates to get their foot in the door in a number of demanding, challenging and rewarding industries – launch your career today with UP!
To apply for our graduate roles, please get in touch or visit our website for our latest job vacancies. www.upgs.com
Don’t forget to follow our twitter page: @UPGS_Trainees for updates from our current graduates.
graduate, development, training, progression, opportunities, promotion, increase, marketing, branding, advertising, design, Mac, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, creative, BA Hons, degree, product