Due to huge growth in the business, we are currently looking for ambitious and career-focussed candidates to join our UK Sales team at our HQ in Chadderton, Oldham.
Ultimate Products Ltd is currently experiencing fantastic success off the back of our branded strategy and has seen turnover rise from £50m to £80m in just 2 years. The forecasted figures show continual increases that are likely to exceed our £100m turnover target in less than 2 years time. As a result the Company is currently on a massive recruitment drive to expand its core departments and support the upcoming business expansion.
With a focus on branded products across 12 different consumer categories, including Housewares, Electrical SDA and Audio, we’re dedicated to providing high quality products at competitive prices. Our brand portfolio includes heritage brands such as Beldray and Progress as well as established brands including Russell Hobbs, Salter, Intempo, Disney, ZFrame & Constellation.
As Sales Executive within the Company, you will have the opportunity to develop a long standing career selling major brands to the biggest retailers in the world.
Alongside the Sales Director, you will be communicating with clients directly, developing new leads and business opportunities within the retail customer sector and working alongside customers such as Asda, Robert Dyas, and B&M.
Working initially within a support role, you will quickly develop skills in account management, product promotion and sales technique, as well as gaining an insight into how large businesses operate. Assisting with all elements of the promotion and sales process, you will cultivate the skills and experience necessary to start taking your own orders and build your own customer base.
- Providing administrational support to the Sales team, including writing emails, diary management, meeting preparation and the submittal of customer orders.
- Promoting and presenting our brands and product portfolio's to develop awareness and achieve targeted sales.
- Attending exhibitions and sales meetings to actively promote our Company and sales opportunities.
- Negotiating terms of customer orders and closing sales.
- Building relationships with customers directly to ensure they have received all necessary information they require.
- Business development and maximising any new business opportunities
If you’re looking to gain valuable experience within a dynamic and growing international business, our roles offer a unique opportunity for practical experience, career progression and professional development. This is an ideal role for someone wanting to develop their knowledge and understanding of the sales industry through dedicated training and support. As a trainee, we don’t expect you to have any experience in these areas and we welcome applications from all degree backgrounds.
We look for self-motivated and reliable candidates with:
- Recent degree desirable, preferably at 2:2 or above
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- 6 months work experience, preferably in a similar sales environment
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Competitive, self-motivating and target-driven approach
- Strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Adaptable with a “do what it takes” mentally to completing job tasks to set deadlines.
- Mature and able to work in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Lives locally or willing to commute
Fit our criteria? Apply now!
At Ultimate we strive for success in everything we do and not only meet our customers’ expectations but exceed them. Our continued success is down to the efforts of our dedicated team and we are always looking for new team members with a shared desire to progress their careers.
To apply for our roles, please get in touch or visit our website for our latest job vacancies. www.upgs.com
graduate, development scheme, supply chain, buying, customer service, QA, quality assurance, merchandising, product development, logistics, imports, training, progression, opportunities, business, Oldham, Greater Manchester, full-time
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly