6 days left
- Full Time
Year 1 Teacher - Oldham
£100 - £130 per day
2 terms, January start
Are you a dedicated professional who is keen to inspire the generation of tomorrow?
Working with the current curriculum, could you encourage pupils to aim high?
Are you looking for opportunities within a school where you can exploit your potential to the fullest?
We are seeking a Year 1 Teacher for a Oldham school where the successful applicant will play an important part in the school's strategic aims.
- Secure car parking
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Access to free CPD courses and training
- Caring and dedicated colleagues
- Well serviced transport links
- Supportive SMT to help you further develop your teaching skills
If you are keen to contribute to the continued growth of the school in a proactive and professional manner, we ask that you have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Key Stage 1 experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels
- Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparing and delivering of the current National Curriculum.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
- Adhering to school policies and procedures.
- Promoting equal opportunities.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
If you believe that your skill set meets the required criteria and your enthusiasm can make a difference then don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss the next steps.
Apply for Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly