Project Coordinator - Business Improvement / Asset Strategy- PT
Job Title: Project Coordinator Part-time (Asset Strategy)
Salary: Competitive Salary, Dependent on Experience
Contract: 22.5 hours per week, Permanent
Closing Date: 2nd December 2016
Interview Date: W/C 12th December 2016
Expected Start Date: 3rd January 2017
There are many things that make them different as a company. It starts with their dedication and focus on supplying high quality drinking water, their empathy with their customers and commitment to always being effective, efficient and safe, and it's a driving force that shapes their attitude and approach.
The scope of this role is to coordinate projects within the catchment portfolio and control the documentation generated by Asset Strategy teams in relation to programmes of work. You will also record asset, project and contract documentation and data for future reference. You may also collate and generate file structures and documentation for projects and contracts.
- Ensure relevant management information is provided and is readily accessible to provide status updates to stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing iProcurement orders promptly and accurately, dealing with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with all Asset Strategy teams (Water Strategy, Treatment Strategy, Business Intelligence, Investment, Business Improvement) and across the company to help deliver key programmes of work.
- Monitor, document and evaluate performance data in line with company objectives.
- Upkeep of asset condition records and management of the migration of these records into a single location (i.e. SharePoint).
- Supporting asset risk recording including capturing and improving asset risk records within the Pioneer Asset Risk Management (ARM) system. Production and distribution of data reports to support management of the assets.
- Gather project change information and assist with documenting the change control processes.
- Servicing of meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations and taking minutes at meetings.
- Carry out all duties to meet Affinity Water health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Maintenance of training records.
- Report injuries, near misses or hazards through Rivo.
- Manage the population and update of Asset Strategy SharePoint site.
- Communication of key departmental messages.
- Experience of document management and digital filing, with an eye for accuracy and precision, to capture and record data from a number of sources.
- Knowledge of purchasing systems, experience in Oracle iProcurement would be of benefit but not essential
- Meet agreed targets and deadlines whilst simultaneously supporting the team's activities and goals.
- Understanding of project management processes is desirable but not essential.
- Confident, flexible and professional at all times, able to work effectively as a part of the team.
- A confident communicator with excellent interpersonal and listening skills, able to liaise with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Good knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office including SharePoint.
- General office skills and ability to manage and prioritise your workload to meet ever-changing needs within the team.
- A basic knowledge of water treatment practices preferable
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Business Improvement Manager, Procurement Manager, Asset Coordinator, Procurement Project Coordinator, Procurement Project Manager, Business Intelligence Manager, Asset Project Manager, Procurement Project Coordinator, Technical Project Coordinator will also be considered for this role.