Our client is looking for an experienced Software Developer/ Engineer to join their in-house development team. This is an exciting opportunity which has arisen due to the growth of the company and the successful candidate will be directly involved in designing and developing new systems, as well as supporting and enhancing their existing systems.
Thry are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors, windows and electronic roller blinds. Established in 2002, they have grown rapidly, and now have offices in Dubai as well as manufacturing facility in North America.
Key Responsibilities- Software Developer:
• Developing windows forms applications in VB.net
• Developing web applications/ services in ASP.net
• Integrating with external programs
• Presenting ideas for system improvements
• Analysing user requirements
• Testing any enhancements and additions before going live
• Producing Ad-hoc reports using MS SQL Server
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
The ideal Software Developer:
• Possess excellent numerical, analytical & problem solving skills
• Be experienced in programming in VB.net
• Have a thorough understanding of OOP & RDBM tools, VB.net, ASP.net & MS SQL
• Be self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
• Have strong interpersonal skills and able to work closely with end users to develop innovative solutions
• Have strong oral and written communication skills
Additional Requirements- Software Developer:
• Experience of working in an agile project driven environment
• An Engineering or Computer Science related degree
• Significant commercial experience working in a similar role
Salary: £35,000+ (Depending on Experience)
Please apply online for this Software Developer role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Software Developer role and to follow further instructions if applicable.