RedEye has an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join the development team in Crewe.
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Crewe, Cheshire.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £competitive + excellent benefits
Our unique solution is called Contour, and it’s driven by a database that combines all customer data, online and offline, to deliver multi-channel campaigns.
We’re proud to work with top brands including Sainsbury’s, Avis, Snow & Rock and Hotel Chocolat.
We are a fast growing (30% each year) having twice ranked in The Times 100 fastest growing technology businesses. We’ve just been awarded a two star ‘Outstanding’ rating in the Times Best Companies list and we’re pround to have won Hack Manchester in 2015 on our first attempt.
Software Developer - Why work for RedEye’s Development Team?
- We have great cross departmental engagement.
- We are an outstanding service delivery function.
- We focus on continual improvement, we keep it simple and we are always evolving workplace practices.
- We have automation of environments, testing, deployment and repeatable tasks.
- We’re constantly learning and open to new technologies.
Software Developer - Responsibilities:
- Deliver development solutions using best practice procedure and process.
- Work in an “Agile” and “Scrum” environment.
- Work closely with internal customers and development teams to capture business requirements and resolve technical issues.
- Learn new technologies and continuously stay ahead in existing technologies.
- Work with the team to complete sprints.
Software Developer - Person:
- Have a high level of ability in server side languages such as PHP.
- Have the ability to adapt, provide ideas and present creative solutions to problems.
- Have an understanding of the Agile methodology.
- Able to work collaboratively in delivering technical excellence.
- Have a passion about Software Development.
Software Developer - Benefits:
- 25 holidays per year + 8 bank holidays.
- Free day off for your birthday.
- Holiday purchase scheme - you can purchase up to four additional holidays in any holiday year.
- Flexible working.
- Training and development.
- Funded social activities throughout the year - our social committee have a generous budget and there are events every month. Alzheimer's Society are their Charity Partner for the year and there are various fundraising events on top of all the social activities.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Free breakfast.
- Casual dress code.
- Discounted gym membership.
To submit your CV for this exciting Software Developer opportunity and become a part of our continued success, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role is based in Crewe, Cheshire and is commutable from: Stoke-on-Trent, Sandbach, Congleton, Winsford, Nantwich, Chester, Wrexham, Northwich, Whitchurch, Macclesfield, Knutsford, Frodsham, Runcorn, Ellesmere Port, Wilmslow, Warrington, Lymm, Widnes, Mold, Oswestry, Stone and Leek.