Basic £18,500 k, OTE £22-26k 47.5 hours per week
Our client has two positions currently available at their dealership. One position is for circa 10 months and the other is a permanent position. You will be asked during the interview process, which role you are applying for.
As a Service Advisor you will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and care at all times for vehicle servicing and repair. You are the principle point of contact for all customer communication while the vehicle is in their Retail Centre. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the phone. Always delivering an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide an outstanding level of customer care ensuring the highest standards of satisfaction at all times
- Book service and repair work always ensuring workshop and parts availability
- To keep customers fully informed of progress and advise of extra work needed
- To organise loan car bookings
- To invoice on time and accurately used warranty transactions are submitted and invoiced daily
- To obtain and process payments according to agreed policy's
- To achieve hours sold targets as a member of a motivated team, Ensuring the WIP is kept to a minimum (Treating everyday as month end)
- To maintain accurate customer records on Kerridge & Dialog
- Help deliver balance scorecard results for department to meet Manufacturers expectations
- To make telephone follow-up / Up sell / Progress calls
- To convert as many inbound / outbound calls into bookings as possible
As a Service Advisor you are quick to identify the needs of the customers and opportunities to upsell. You are able to work to tight timescales and thrive on the pressure of a busy service department. Alongside your customer first can do attitude, you will maximise sales, maintain customer retention and over achieve on targets. Passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do.
Required Skills and Experience:
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Full clean driving licence(6 points or less)
- Previous experience in the role would be an advantage
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
- Computer literacy
- A keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a target driven role
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.