7 days left
- Full Time
Administrator – Group Sales Team
Excellent salary + benefits
Our client delivers exceptional quality products around the world. Clients choose and trust them to deliver luxurious wool rich carpets that go beyond function and form.
They specialise in carpeting prime residences, iconic buildings of national and historic interest as well as many of the world's leading luxury hotels, cruise ships, gaming and leisure venues.
Due to a recent restructure and a planned expansion plan they now need to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their Group Sales team in Kidderminster.
- Answering inbound sales and stock related telephone calls.
- Data input of direct orders via fax, phone, email and from Business Managers, alongside input of sampling requests.
- Respond to stock enquiries from both the Retailer and Business Managers.
- Analyse and process a variation of reports.
- Liaise internally on stock location /transfer and despatch.
- Report delivery information to the Retailer and Business Manager.
- Support Advertising Response with administrative follow up.
- Support Customer Service team with administrative follow up.
- Provide support and technical information to the consumer.
- Communicate and act upon changes to stock and production dates.
- Communicate and act upon information received from Credit Control
- Process account maintenance amendments.
- Conduct price checks and highlight any discrepancies with follow up.
- Sales order input and customer service administration duties.
- Be prepared to train others and / or be trained, alongside working in other Customer Service areas.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- IT literate in using Microsoft packages, ideally CRM and TROPOS.
- NVQ level 2 Administration / Customer Service would be an advantage.
- GCSE or above with at least 3 at grade C and above, including English and Maths.
- Be a confident team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to negotiate and be self-motivated.
- Able to work on your own initiative and have a flexible approach to Working practices.
- Be analytical and numerical with problem solving abilities.
- Able to be diplomatic and manage B2B outbound telesales.
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to working practices, emphasis being on high attention to details at all times
- Would be advantageous to have experience in the UK retail flooring market, although not essential.