RedEye has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team in Crewe.
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £competitive + excellent benefits
If you are a solid Account Manager looking for a challenge in a company where you can really make a difference WE want to hear from YOU! Being part of a fast paced, flexible and social culture sound like your kind of lingo?! Great because it’s ours too!
We’re growing, and have been recognised as 2 star ‘outstanding’ in the Times Best Companies and need a motivated Account Manager with a passion to develop themselves and progress their career to join our first class Account Management team in our Head Office.
Account Manager - Why join RedEye’s Account Management team?
- We’re the best at what we do and have some of the largest clients in the UK to prove it!
- You’ll be encouraged to lead, contribute, make a difference, innovate and network.
- We generated millions of revenue for our clients last year.
- You’d be joining an exceptional team to help develop client’s revenue opportunities
- You’d be working directly with a range of financial service and retail providers at varying levels
- Strong year on year growth in a competitive market
- RedEye has a horizontal and open management structure
Account Manager - The role:
- Manage the day-to-day contact and longer-term relationships with your assigned clients.
- Work with your clients to help drive their digital marketing objectives, ensuring they are accountable and measurable
- Be the point of contact for your clients and provide them with meaningful reporting and insight to continually improve their campaign success
- Negotiate and secure contract renewals and generate incremental sales
- Write and deliver client presentations, which highlight campaign success and opportunities for improvements.
- Manage a region of 6-8 high profile accounts.
Account Manager – Person:
- Individual with significant experience of working in a client-facing role
- The ability to add value to strong client relationships through strategic and tactical planning
- Customer focused in their approach
- Good communicator who is not afraid to deliver a presentation
- An understanding of interactive digital marketing would be preferred (not essential)
- Passionate about the online industry
- Competent Microsoft excel user
Account Manager – Benefits:
- 25 holidays per year + bank holidays
- Free day off for your birthday
- Holiday purchase scheme – you can purchase up to four additional holidays in any holiday year
- Flexible working
- Training and development (you will clearly play a significant role here!)
- Funded social activities throughout the year – our social committee have a generous budget and there are events every month. We have just selected Alzheimer’s Society as our - Charity Partner for the year and there are various fundraising events on top of all the social activities
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Free breakfast
- Casual dress code
- Discounted gym membership
To submit your CV for this exciting opportunity and become a part of our continued success, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Key Words: Client Relationship Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Customer Manager, Internal Account Manager, Graduate Account Manager