5 days left
- Full Time
Nursery Practitioner, Greater Manchester.
Are you looking to join a nursery team who are passionate about childcare in the early years?
Do you want to make a difference?
Holyrood Nurseries, the North West's premier providers of early years care and education are looking for a Nursery Practitioner in Greater Manchester.
At Holyrood Nurseries we’re passionate about delivering high quality childcare and education, and giving the children who attend our nurseries a special experience. We’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated individual to join us.
As our Nursery Practitioner you will:
- Be passionate about supporting children’s learning and development;
- Deliver inspirational practice;
- Be a strong team player;
- Be flexible in your approach;
- Enjoy your job and help us to make sure Holyrood remains a great place to work;
- Work in partnership with parents, families and colleagues;
To become our Nursery Practitioner you will have the following skills and attirbutes:
- We’re flexible on working hours and will consider people wanting full-time employment, part-time employment, or even temporary/flexible/supply work.
- We don’t mind if you are experienced (Level 2/Level 3 qualified), or unqualified and looking for an apprenticeship.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive rate of pay;
- Access to an employee benefits scheme;
- Our exciting, new 90-day induction journey;
- Continuous training and development to keep your skills up to date;
- The potential to progress within our organisation and develop a long-term career.
If you meet the criteria, think that you’ve got what it takes, and you really want to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you. So don’t delay click ‘apply’ today to become our Nursery Practitioner.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Safeguarding children is at the forefront of everything we do, and all posts are subject to a DBS check and references.
Apply for Nursery Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly