Major Account Administrator / Key Account Manager
Job Title: Major Account Administrator / Key Account Manager
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Start Date: ASAP
We are seeking a Major Account Administrator to support the effective and efficient administration of major accounts. Reporting to the Major Accounts Team Leader you will be responsible in offering excellent customer services and to be the first point of contact for designated accounts.
Gilgen Door Systems, a member of Nabtesco Group in Japan, is renowned for its innovative door drive systems and overall solutions for use in-door, gate and folding-wall systems. Our employees are our most valued asset and we believe in ensuring they receive the very best in training and development to enable them to deliver the highest standards of customer service using a high quality product.
Major Account Administrator Key responsibilities:
- Prepare and send out quotations for reactive works
- Raise emergency call-outs
- Renewal of maintenance contracts
- Ensuring that all appropriate paperwork is processed and entered into the system
- Invoicing reactive and maintenance jobs on completion
- Recording all aspects of the order including any special requirements before handing over to the Purchasing department.
- Providing relevant information for month end reporting and quarterly account meetings
- Updating of Customer portals
- Manage own workload and ensure that all administration is up to date and accurate
Major Account Administrator Skills / Experience:
- Strong interpersonal, organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective and dedicated customer service background is necessary
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office packages
- Experience with SAP would be advantageous
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Evidence of successfully working in a target orientated environment
- Some commercial awareness and basic understanding of engineering and surveying
Major Account Administrator Benefits Include:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Early finish on Fridays
- 23 days annual leave rising to 28 after 5 years' service
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a reputable company that encourages career progression and offers job satisfaction and security. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today for the chance of an early interview.