- AWARD WINNING ESTAS ESTATE AGENCY
- £18k Basic, Company Smart Car and Blackberry with an OTE £40,000
- Negotiator position available for a new branch opening in West Drayton
- Weekly and periodic valuation and activity bonuses on offer
- Highly incentivized role
- Work hours - 9am-6.30pm
We are recruiting for the fastest growing estate agents in the local area. Set up in 2008 this dynamic company have grown to 4 leading branches along with a head office located in Iver. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with current aims to set a new branch up every year. With its own radio show every Friday called ‘Property Matters with Oakwood Estates’ it’s evident that this company stands out from the crowd. We’re offering candidates the chance to a be a part of a winning formula.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic estate agent to join and develop with a young forward thinking independent Estate Agent. Oakwood Estates are expanding on existing talents and are now searching for an experienced Sales Representative to take up the position as Sales Negotiator for the West Drayton Office.
They will have the necessary attributes to be a champion of Residential Property Sales and Listings in the area. They must genuinely like dealing with people in a business context and believe passionately in delivering a superior customer service. You will need drive and determination to succeed in winning business and creating opportunity.
• Generate potential valuation appointments
• Engineering the touting system
• Conduct viewings on a daily basis
• Listing and selling properties together with ancillary services
• Follow-up business leads
• Achieve minimum levels of business targets
• Manage the negotiation process between vendors and buyers
The ideal candidate will:
• Be target orientated with a proven track record of achievement
• Be enthusiastic and motivated at all times
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be highly organized
• Have the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
• Display high standards of service and presentation
• Have an eye for detail