Job Title: Web / J2EE Developer
Location: London - Home based opportunities available
Salary: Up to £45,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Their unique combination of industry leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables them to deliver a market leading service to all of their clients.
Their continued investment in innovation and their customer centric approach means they deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all clients, and they're looking for the right people to join the team.
THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A WEB DEVELOPER!
The company has an immediate opening for ambitious and motivated Web Developer at our Head office based in Wootton, Bedfordshire.
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Extensive experience of professional software development with web applications.
- Strong experience with Spring MVC and other Spring based web experience
- Strong experience with Drools and Micro Services
- Core Java and multithreaded programming.
- Writing Unit tests using JUnit and mocking frameworks
- Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, CVS
- Ibatis, hibernate.
- JMS and messaging systems.
- Agile Methodologies and tools
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding of architecture and development methodologies of n-tier systems
- Can-do attitude
- Innovative drive and experience coupled with quick mastery of new technology, language, or development environment
- Self-motivated, naturally curious, and able to thrive in a fast-paced and client-focused environment.
- Skilled in documentation including business logic flows and technical writing
- Able to understand and communicate not just how certain technologies work, but why
SO, IF YOU WANT:
- Monday to Friday Working
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Please be aware the company will not be providing any sponsorship for visas on this role so candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK.