Aftersales Assistant / Driver - Automotive
Do you have fantastic driving and organisation skills? If so, LSH Auto are recruiting and we want to hear from you!
When global automotive retailing group, Lei Shing Hong commenced with its first Mercedes-Benz dealership more than 45 years ago, it started on its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes-Benz retailer. Our UK dealerships operate under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester market areas.
Due to continued business success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an Aftersales Assistant / Driver to join our team at Mercedes Benz of Birmingham.
What will I be responsible for?
As our Aftersales Assistant / Driver you will be responsible for providing a consistent and exceptional level of service to support and improve the productivity of the Service Department, by means of ensuring vehicles are supplied in a timely manner to the technicians for service and repair, and aiding customers car parking logistics. You will also be:
- Actively engaging with the department to facilitate improvements in performance in terms of sold hours.
- Ensuring that all vehicles scheduled for repair/service are easily accessible for the Aftersales team.
- Providing information to the Workshop Technical Coordinator, to ensure the effective flow of work through the department.
- Ensuring that the car parking and associated areas are free from litter and debris.
- Identifying any potential hazards and notifying the Health & Safety Officer
- Ensuring that all customer and team interaction with the business is positive and representative of the core behaviours of LSH, which include Passion, Honour and Fun overlaid with Team.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Aftersales Assistant / Driver, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer facing skills, and excellent team member.
- Excellent appearance in line with a prestige business, with a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Genuine desire to assist the business to achieve its objectives both in terms of customer experience and budgets.
- Good team member able to provide empathy and support at all times, whilst ensuring that the customer’s needs are met in a manner consistent with the standards expected of an LSH employee.
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as our Aftersales Assistant / Driver, you will be entitled to a basic salary of £15,496 to £17,433.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Aftersales Assistant / Driver, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for Aftersales Assistant / Driver - Automotive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly