Sales Executive (3 posts)
The Group is a positive, forward thinking and growing company. We recognise that our success comes as much from our culture as it does from our products and services and believe in investing in our staff to achieve the best possible results.
We are looking to recruit confident, driven Sales Executives to join the team at our Ford, SEAT & Mitsubishi franchises at our Middlesbrough multi-site. The posts are full time and permanent and we need enthusiastic, customer focused individuals who are able to demonstrate previous target driven sales experience, not necessarily within the motor trade.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to:
* Sell new and used vehicles and associated products both over the phone and face to face with customers
* Carry out sales and handover processes, contact prospects to achieve appointments and meet targets
* Negotiate profitable sales in conjunction with the Sales Manager to retain maximum profit
* Build effective relationships internally and externally and work productively and effectively within a team
* To actively record all customer data on the dealer management system
* To attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
Essential Skills & Experience:
* A current driving licence
* Customer focused with excellent communication skills and telephone manner
* Ability to persuade and negotiate
* Ability to organise and prioritise own workload with minimal supervision
* Excellent administration skills
Desirable Skills & Experience
* Motor trade experience
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package including OTEs of £22,000 - £28,000 which are uncapped, a company car, a company pension, company discounts, free life assurance and the knowledge that you will be working for a successful loyal motor group that has been established in the North East for more than 100 years.
If you have not thought about working as a Sales Executive before, or feel you don't have enough knowledge about cars or commercial vehicles to be able to do the job, then please think again. We will also consider applications from candidates who are keen to learn, are enthusiastic and like people.
We will provide you with all the training and support you'll need to become a confident, professional member of the team. We will show you how to sell new and used vehicles and other related products, follow the sales process, and learn how to negotiate profitable sales. You will need to show us that you are customer focused, have good communication skills, are organised and can use a PC and also hold a curent driving licence.
The closing date is 2nd December 2016