Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes - Home based opportunities available
Salary: Up to £45,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Their unique combination of industry leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables them to deliver a market leading service to all of their clients.
Their continued investment in innovation and their customer centric approach means they deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all clients, and they're looking for the right people to join the team.
THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER!
The company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to drive the development of application projects for their global expansion. They are looking for an experienced and highly motivated full-stack web developer to join their growing product development team.
KEY SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience with JQuery, Angular JS and/or React JS
- Extensive java knowledge
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks such as Spring
- Experience developing highly optimized database applications based on Oracle or MySQL
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem solving skills
- The motivation to go the extra mile, where necessary
HIGHLY DESIRABLE SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience using memcached and Lucene/SOLR
- Linux system admin experience, particularly in Cloud environments (i.e. Amazon Cloud Services)
SO, IF YOU WANT:
- Monday to Friday Working
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Please be aware the company will not be providing any sponsorship for visas on this role so candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK.