Internal Sales Co-ordinator
As Internal Sales Co-ordinator, reporting to the Sale Office Manager, your prime responsibility will be to achieve sales targets and overall business goals through business development. You’ll develop strong business relationships and market knowledge within your designated territories. Thoroughly involved in account management, customer service and administration, as Internal Sales Co-ordinator you’ll also:
• raise the profile of the business within your designated sales territory and accounts
• provide excellent customer service
• attend customer/supplier events and visits
• record all data on our CRM systems
• work in line with Environmental and Health and Safety procedures, Quality procedures, Brand Values and Competition Law Compliance.
You may already have a proven telesales track record, but it's not a necessity. Being comfortable conducting cold calls, having an ability to negotiate and being a first-class team player is. You will also have excellent information-seeking and questioning techniques. As Internal Sales Co-ordinator, you can also offer;
• excellent customer service and administration skills
• the ability quickly to develop customer and competitor information - products and locations.
Aggregate Industries is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group and a leading supplier of traditional and sustainable construction materials to major building and construction customers. With over 4,000 employees and operations across the UK and Northern Europe, we’re committed to helping create a better built environment.
Internal Sales Co-ordinator Job Reference Number: OLR11986 / 7413
This Internal Sales Co-ordinator role is a superb career opportunity with a leading player in the construction sector. So if we’ve just described you and your aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
We believe in Equal Opportunities for all employees.