7 days left
- Full Time
Our client specialise in the installation, support, integration and distribution of industry-leading computer-based business management software solutions in both the UK and International markets. Their client users include facilities, property and estates managers, design professionals and project managers. MASS' services encompass all aspects of the property and built environment from project bidding to design, the construction and maintenance of buildings, through to Facilities Management.
They are expanding their Wokingham, Berkshire based team in January 2017 and are seeking a Technical DBA. They are offering an annual salary between £23k - £25k plus a life insurance package, pension and medical cover after a qualifying period. There are also opportunities for
bonuses as the role progresses.
- Based within their professional services team you will assist with upgrade and installation work both remotely and on client sites across the UK providing key DBA skills.
- Providing 1st, 2nd and 3 rd line support to clients as part of a team.
- This is an evolving role and they would anticipate that as your knowledge increases responsibilities will also increase. This may include but not be limited to training, installation and upgrades, service work and ultimately taking a technical prime role with their clients.
- Knowledge of relational databases (MSSQL Server, Oracle)
- Good understanding of SQL including writing and interpreting queries
- Team player with the ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing needs
- Effective communicator
- Web server setup and configuration (IIS, Apache Tomcat)
- Experience in dealing with customers face to face
To apply for the Technical DBA role based in Wokingham, please send your CV and a covering note explaining why you would be an asset to the team.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Apply for Technical DBA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly