Nursery Manager - Southport Nursery
This role is an amazing opportunity to join a lovely setting based in Southport.
The role will involve running of the nursery, including: training of staff, updating policies and procedures, dealing with Ofsted and Outside agencies, systematically monitoring and implementing high quality provision according to the EYFS, and ensuring the smooth everyday running of the nursery.
The company are seeking an experienced Nursery Manager who possesses the ability to work in a challenging, fast moving environment. Candidates ideally will be Nursery Managers with the ability and desire to adapt to a new setting, or very experienced Deputy Manager looking for the next step in their career.
- hold a relevant childcare qualification (level 3 as minimum, ideally level 4/5 or degree)
- Have proven Managerial level experience
- Experience of working with large staff teams
- Be passionate about providing the highest quality of childcare possible
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to train staff on The EYFS, policies and legislation and safeguarding
- Ability to analyse budgets is a must
In return you will receive excellent salary & benefits.
To start your journey with Randstad Education please contact us on 01512551666.
The team are keen to speak to those seeking new opportunities or to those who are looking to add work to their existing role. Randstad Education has been supporting schools & nurseries for 20 years and you have the chance to join a successful busy team supporting Education in Liverpool.
" Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check "
Apply for Nursery Manager - Southport Nursery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly