JOB TITLE: ADMINISTRATOR
HOURS: 35 HOURS
SALARY: £19,110 PER ANNUM (£10.50 PER HOUR)
ACCOUNTABLE TO: GENERAL MANAGER
1. MAIN ROLE AND PURPOSE OF POST
The Administrator post exists to work effectively with the Management Team and supervise all non clinical activities in the day hospice within the policies and procedures set down by the Charity and in compliance with statutory regulation.
2. PERSON SPECIFICATION
The post holder will be focused, highly motivated and enthusiastic. They will be experienced in administration and possess excellent IT skills.
The Administrator will be well organised with an ability to plan activities effectively. They will be an excellent communicator and possess skills in people management and leadership.
The post holder will have skills in sales and marketing and working with the general public.
3. WORKING ARRANGEMENTS
The Administrator will be required to work 35 hours per week which can operate on a flexible basis provided that core hours are worked around the activities in the day hospice. These hours may include some weekend or evening work.
The post holder will be placed on a list of staff who will respond to the ADT Security System which operates out of normal working hours.
The post will be based at Hafan Menai Day Hospice in Bangor.
4. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Administrator will:
- Work closely with the General Manager regarding all aspects of his/her role and responsibilities. Meeting regularly and providing all reports as directed.
- Complete the monthly rota liaising with the Volunteer Coordinator and Volunteer Team to ensure the role requirements are met. Cover any volunteer absences in emergencies.
- Working closely with the Fundraising and Marketing Manager manage the Hafan Menai Hub’s fundraising and promotional activity. Organise events and fundraisers maximising all potential income against targets agreed. Liaise with patients and families where directed with regard to fundraising donations which could include, events, in memory donations and legacies liaising with the GM, Fundraising and Marketing Manager and the Day Care Leader.
- Ensure that there is a constant stock of all promotional and fundraising material at the day hospice and that it’s suitably displayed and distributed where required.
- Manage the petty cash budget.
- Provide administrative and practical support to the Management Team including the preparation and processing of: invoices, statistics, reports, minutes, general correspondence and merchandising material etc. liaising with the Office Manager and GM.
To apply for this role, please send your CV in via the apply button.
Apply for ADMINISTRATOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly