Business Communications Manager
Our client specialise in the installation, support, integration and distribution of industry-leading computer-based business management software solutions in both the UK and International markets. Their client users include facilities, property and estates managers, design professionals and project managers. MASS' services encompass all aspects of the property and built environment from project bidding to design, the construction and maintenance of buildings, through to Facilities Management.
They are expanding their Wokingham, Berkshire based team in January 2017 and are seeking a Business Communications Manager. They are offering an annual salary of £20k plus life insurance package and pension.
- Responsible for monitoring tender and RFI site portals, making applications, writing tender responses and RFI documentation, managing standard tender kit documentation.
- Attending initial tender situation meetings, taking briefs, working with sales to progress these opportunities.
- Based within their professional services team you will be the liaison between their clients, technical and sales teams enhancing internal & external communications.
- This is an evolving role and they would anticipate that as your knowledge increases responsibilities will also increase. This may include but not be limited to a range of additional sales and marketing activities.
- Writing tender responses or RFI documents, business case documentation etc.
- Previous experience within a dynamic sales environment
- Good standard of written English language and grammar skills
- Team player with the ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing needs
- Effective communicator
- Proven success in a previous, similar role
To apply for the Business Communications Manager role based in Wokingham, please send your CV and a covering note explaining why you would be an asset to the team.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES