Year 6 Teacher
Randstad Education Liverpool is now recruiting on behalf of a 'Good' Ofsted rated school in Knowsley for an effective Year 6 teacher, who can make a positive impact on pupils' learning and progress.
At Randstad Education we believe communication is the key to professional and successful working relationships. This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher who is looking to join a welcoming and supportive school, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. We strive to listen to our candidates in order to find the right position to meet their needs.
The ideal candidate for this role should:
- Have experience of teaching the new National Curriculum in Year 6 within the last two academic years
- Plan, prepare and deliver engaging and effective Key Stage 2 lessons that keep pupils focused on progression and attainment
- Have a positive impact on pupil progress and be effective at raising standards
- Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies in line with school policy
- Have excellent subject knowledge of KS2, specifically Year 6, including SATs examinations
- Have a strong commitment to professional development, supported by a strong and committed Senior Leadership Team
To join our Randstad Education team and be successful in this Year 6 teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification that allow you to be placed in schools
- Have an interest in developing well rounded pupils
- Have experience working with various SEN children within a mainstream Primary school
In reward for our teacher's hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, Teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
" Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check "
Apply for Year 6 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly